A Note About Children . We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. The Site is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older. &pizza will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain registrations for any child whom &pizza knows to be under the age of 13. &pizza does not solicit or knowingly collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) from children under the age of 13. If &pizza nevertheless discovers that it has received personal information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or whom &pizza otherwise has reason to believe is, under the age of 13, &pizza will delete such information from its systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or deleted from our files by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below.
Personal Information You Provide to Us .
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses, and password, in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you create an account for our Services (“Account”).
- We retain information on your behalf, such as past orders through your Account. When you place an order on the site to pick up in one of our stores, we collect information necessary to process your order. However, all credit card information on the Site or Services is processed by service providers, and we will not have access to or see your credit card information as part of such transaction.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Application(s), we may collect your phone number and the unique device id number.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can either reinstall the Application(s) or deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
- Our mobile homepage lets you store preferences like your location, safe search settings, and favorite widgets. We may associate these choices with your ID or the mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time on our mobile homepage.
- When connecting to our Services via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect Personal Data, such as at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected. If you tell us where you are, we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information.
- You may choose to voluntarily disclose other information when using the Site that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information. You can always refuse to supply personal information, but it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities or other Services.
Information Collected via Technology .
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html and www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
If you decide that this isn’t for you, feel free to visit this page to opt out: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of Google Analytics or other kinds of interest-based advertising, you may continue to receive other types of ads. Opting out only means that those selected members should no longer deliver certain interest-based advertising to you, but does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content and/or ads (e.g., from other ad networks).
&pizza is not responsible for effectiveness of, or compliance with, any third parties’ opt out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
- Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services, including LevelUp, the provider of our mobile application. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site and Services.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application. This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you.
- Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s). This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
1. Use of Your Personal Data.
In general, Personal Data we collect is used for the primary purposes for which it was collected, namely, to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Administer your Account;
- Fulfill your orders, including by communicating them to our local stores;
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Website feature;
- Tailor the features of the Site or Services to you;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Communicate with you about the Site and the Services; and
- Secondary purposes that are related to a purpose for which we collected it, where you would reasonably expect us to use your Personal Data for that secondary purpose.
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the Personal Data you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with our third party service providers that help us provide Services that we offer you through our Site and/or Services, and such third party service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that information.
Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- SMS Communications . When you provide us with your mobile number, we will periodically send you SMS messages that directly promote the use of our Site or Services, some of which may be sent by automated technology regarding offers by or on behalf of &pizza. Message and data rates may apply to these messages and subscription is not required for purchases from &pizza. When you receive such communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the SMS you receive.
Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Account by contacting us. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your account may become deactivated. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. Please remember, however, if we have already disclosed some of your Personal Data to third parties, we cannot access that Personal Data any longer and cannot force the deletion or modification of any such information by the parties to whom we have made those disclosures.
Security of Your Personal Data.
For online payments we use the payment services of Level UP
(https://www.thelevelup.com). We do not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to https://www.levelup.com.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits &pizza customers in California to request certain details about how certain types of their information are shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business should either provide California customers certain information upon request or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing.
California residents may make such a request by sending us an email or letter to the address specified in the section entitled “Contact Us” below. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that &pizza is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address or mail address.
Your European Privacy Rights
The Site is controlled within the United States of America. Those who choose to access the Site from locations outside of the United States do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
&pizza does not represent that the Site or content is appropriate outside the United States of America.
If you are a person whose data is subject to the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Site. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Site. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA supervisory authority.
Text Us: (202) 839-8576
By email: [email protected]
By mail: &pizza
500 Penn Street NE
Washington, DC 20002